Long back, having a simple website with a mere description of your business was enough. However, in the new era of online business, you need to have a perfect website to stay in the game. You cannot think of running a successful business without having an effective website. Therefore, you must pay enough attention to your website as it can drastically make or break your business reputation.
Below, we have listed six essential elements of a good website design!
- Perfect home page- Your website must impress visitors in the first 10 seconds; otherwise, they may immediately leave your website. They instantly make a buying decision by viewing the home page. Therefore, ensure the home page clearly conveys what you offer as soon as the visitor arrives. Basically, your website’s home page must be a perfect elevator pitch. Your logo, tagline, promotional message, and the first paragraph of your home page must be impressive enough to make the visitor browse your website further.
- Clear call-to-action– A clear call to action can turn a website visitor into a lead or conversion. Generally, a call to action includes the ‘buy now’ button, contact number, or a ‘request a quote button. Your website should clearly exhibit the next step visitors need to perform to buy the product/service. You can add contact info in your website’s top right and footer sections. Make sure the call-to-action buttons stand out clearly. You can use a different color to do so too.
- Clear navigation- Simple navigation will help you rank high in search engine results and let your visitors quickly find what they are looking for. Every page of your website must be directly linked with the home page. Make sure no website page is two clicks away from the home page. You can also consider organizing the website pages into various sections to improve your visitors’ ease of navigation.
- Mobile-friendly version- Nowadays, most visitors prefer to surf websites on their smartphones. Therefore, it is crucial to develop a quick and competent mobile version of your website. You should ensure that your website is mobile-optimized to attract maximum traffic and yield leads.
- About us- Do not design the ‘about us’ page just for the sake of it. Think of new ideas while developing this section of your website. You should tell more about your customers than just the company. It will surely impress your visitors as they get to know what your existing customers think of you. This way, you will create a humble and engaging portrait of yourself and your business. However, make sure to present this information attractively in this section.
- Visual design- It might be basic, but visual design is an essential element of a good website design. Aesthetic designs and appealing visuals attract visitors more than anything and help you stand out amongst your competitors. Additionally, they reflect your brand’s personality.
About the business
A good website can drastically boost your sales, thus widening your customer base. At Silver Spoon Agency, we offer all digital marketing solutions, from website development to PPC. We create innovative marketing campaigns and experiences for our clients, improving their growth. Our clients vouch for our services, expertise, and our team of dedicated professionals. For more information about us, contact us at 8452805377, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form.
- Research your target audience first- Invest time in understanding your target audience- what type of content would be helpful for them and how do they like to consume it. It can be blogs, infographics, videos, or something totally different. Survey your target audience and customize your content strategy based on that information.
- Plan your topics and include accurate information- Never randomly pick a topic; instead, plan and research about it. Search and collect accurate data and information regarding it. While writing on that topic, keep the user’s interest in mind to deliver relevant and helpful content. It will give your target audience the information they seek and help establish your business as a thought leader. Then, they will continue to visit your website for the more helpful content.
- Produce unique content- Unique content is essential for a successful content strategy. Just like how customers get impressed with unique and trendy products, unique content also impresses users and search engines. If your content is plagiarized, you can be penalized, which would waste your effort, time, and money. Therefore, you should secure yourself against duplication issues by producing only unique content.
- Keep errors to a minimum– Make sure your content is errorless, i.e., no grammar and spelling mistakes. A text with errors will make a terrible first impression on your target audience, thus potentially affecting your sales.
- Repurpose your content- We invest a lot of time and talent in crafting valuable and engaging content. Therefore, you must recycle and reuse your content to ensure peak efficiency. It will also allow you to reach new audiences without straining yourself too much in the process. For example, one of your podcast episodes may have been a super hit. Now, you can turn that episode’s topic into a blog post. You can also consider creating a YouTube video that covers a similar topic, helping you connect with an audience that prefers video over text.
- Remarket your content– Remarketing your content means marketing an existing piece of content that got users excited, but did not generate much sales enthusiasm initially. There can be many reasons for this- the visitor may not be looking for that product at that moment, or maybe it was not their payday.
About the businessA fruitful content marketing strategy is the need of the hour for every business. At Silver Spoon Agency, we assist our clients with all their marketing needs–from search engine optimization to website design solutions and customized PPC campaigns. We are known for our efficiency and our professionalism. For more information about us, contact us at 8452805377, reach us at email@example.com, or fill out the contact form.
- Use chatbots– Chatbots are precisely what your business needs. This handy tool helps communicate with customers and resolve their problems without the need for human interruption. Moreover, chatbots integrate with social media platforms, making customers feel most comfortable interacting with them. Some chatbots can even take orders directly through Facebook messenger and comments. You can also integrate chatbots with all major payment systems.
- Create an efficient content marketing strategy– Content marketing has dominated the marketing world for a long time and will continue to do so. You must link quality content with the right posting schedule and the correct frequency of posts. Integrating high-quality SEO with all the above will help you attract a huge amount of organic audience.
- Create a community for your audience– You need to make your audience believe you are not just a robot. You can do so by integrating personality through emotions and humor in your social media content. Remember that your audience will lose interest if they see the same types of posts every time. You can develop interactive content by asking your audience questions and gathering their opinions.
- Diverse content strategy- Your social media handles will look monotonous if you post and share a similar type of content. To keep your audience intrigued, you must use other types of media as well. You can incorporate appealing images, fun videos, or exciting podcasts in your content to add personality to your brand.
- Use brand advocates– The best promotional tool for your business is the people who love your brand. Indeed, focusing on widening your customer base is a brilliant strategy, but have you thought of leveraging your current ones? You can even use your employees as brand advocates.
- Create profiles on relevant channels- You may create profiles on every social media platform available to reach maximum people. However, you will not be able to get your chosen target audience with that approach. Instead, you should consider your potential customers’ profiles while choosing your social media channels. For instance, if you are a clothing brand, you do not necessarily need a LinkedIn profile; similarly, you do not need to be on Pinterest if your business offers surveillance services.