Most people who search for local businesses online call or visit the business within a day. So, if people cannot find you online, you are missing out on a lot of business. Therefore, an online business directory listing is essential for the success of your company. It will help people find you.
However, remember that simply uploading your business name online or claiming the Google listing is not sufficient. If you want to enhance your ranking in search engine results, you should keep a few things in mind.
Below, we have listed the top three things your business listings must have!
1. Attributes- Attributes are tags that allow people to find your business when they type certain keywords into a search engine. Therefore, you must choose tags relevant to your business that people may type when looking for your business. For instance, if you are a vet, remember people are more likely to search for “emergency veterinarian” or “vet near me”.
Invest time in research while deciding what attributes to use. Sit down and brainstorm at least ten relevant topics for your business. Then, finalize a few keywords that are most frequently searched per topic.
You can also study your competitors’ content to figure out which keywords they are using. After this, you will be able to determine what keywords you should include in your attributes.
2. Business hours- You will surely be annoyed if you drive to a shop only to find out that it closed 10 minutes before you arrived. That is exactly how your customers will react if you do not display the business hours in the business listings.
Some benefits of mentioning your business hours include:
- Appearing in more search results- Since Google prioritizes companies that offer valuable data to their customers, you are more likely to appear in search results. It can also help you gain a competitive edge and get a higher Google ranking.
- Giving proper information- Your business may open for extended hours during the holidays. However, if your customers do not know it, they may not visit your business during those hours. Therefore, you should reflect holiday hours in your business listing to get maximum traffic during the holidays.
- Creating a sense of urgency- If customers look at your business listing and realize that you will close within the next hour, it creates a sense of urgency, motivating them to visit your store and buy quickly.
Therefore, adding business hours in your directory listing service might seem simple but has a massive impact on your visibility.
3. Physical address- Many people use “near me” while searching for local shopping establishments, eateries, etc. They want to know the nearby businesses that offer the required goods or services. Therefore, if you do not mention the address in the listing, you lose these potential customers.
If you have multiple business locations, include all the addresses to avoid confusion. Also, include the zip codes as several people use them while searching for local businesses.
About Silver Spoon Agency
Including the above-mentioned things in your business will help you stand out among your competitors. At Silver Spoon Agency, we are a digital marketing agency with a team of dedicated and experienced professionals helping our clients grow their businesses online. For more information, contact us at 8452805377, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form.
A website builder is a platform that allows you to create websites quickly and easily without the need for any technical coding and programming. The drag-and-drop feature lets you customize the web pages with layouts using the templates.
Website builders help you establish your online presence and present your content and offerings the right way to help you increase your sales. Therefore, as a business owner, you should invest your time and money in a website builder or look for a digital marketing agency that already has one.
Below, we have listed the top eight must-have features of a great website builder!
1. Easy-to-use interface– Your website builder must have an easy-to-use interface to control your website and its aspects. Irrespective of what you want to create- a portfolio, community forum, e-commerce shop, membership website, or social network, an easy-to-use interface will go a long way.
2. Great customization tools- You must deliver a customized and personalized experience to your customers. Therefore, your website builder should come equipped with multiple customization tools, such as the ability to map locations, testimonial sliders, and social media buttons to help customers design their website as per their preference. You should also focus on creating personalized content and images.
3. Various plans- Your website builder must offer free, or trial plans to allow you to take a test drive or experience before making the final decision. Free plans will have limited features, bandwidth, and storage. And if you like the entire experience and want to use it further, you can upgrade to a premium plan.
4. Professional templates- A great website builder will offer multiple professional templates for you to choose from. It will allow you to customize the web page design and add various pages. You can also alter the templates as per the devices, such as desktops, tablets, smartphones, etc.
5. A wide array of plugins– Plugins are apps that enhance your website’s flexibility and are available in two versions- free and paid. These third-party apps create plugins to offer an intuitive user experience (UX) design. It will help attract more people and allow them to engage in your website. You can add various features such as:
- Contact forms
- Third-party marketing tools
- Social media tools
- Photo gallery
- Analytics tool
6. Security features- A great website builder will offer you a free email address, domain name, autosave, backup features, and, most importantly, website security solutions. It may also offer security plugins and a free, dedicated secure sockets layer (SSL) certificate. It will give you peace of mind knowing that your website is a hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) site. All information on your website will be encrypted, especially confidential customer data.
7. Translator- A great website builder must possess translation capabilities to make developing a multilingual website a lot more convenient. It will scale your business across different countries and continents. It will also widen your customer base by reaching out to a foreign audience.
8. Customer service- Your website builder must offer 24 x 7 support to help the users at all times. It may offer email, chat, or phone support services.
About Silver Spoon Agency
You must look for a website builder that has all the above-mentioned features. At Silver Spoon Agency, we have the required expertise in developing a great website builder. Our clients choose us because we offer result-driven organic search engine optimization services and digital marketing strategies. For more information, contact us at 8452805377, write at email@example.com or fill out the contact form.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most rapidly changing elements of digital marketing. Many SEO professionals are failing to cope with it because strategies that worked a few years ago are not as effective anymore. However, you might still fall for the old school tactics and not get the desired results.
Below, we have listed the top five effective SEO techniques to drive organic traffic in 2022!
1. Develop valuable content– The most crucial SEO technique is creating and delivering content that people want to read. You can no longer fool the search engines by keyword stuffing or using inbound links with the same anchor text. Usually, posts that show up at the #1 place in the search engine results have a minimum of 1200 words and shareable multimedia.
Also, invest your time in keyword research and determine what information can draw potential customers to your website and persuade them to buy your services.
2. Leverage high-intent keyword- Gone are the days when stuffing one right keyword throughout the content piece would work. However, now, it doesn’t help attract organic traffic to your website or give you high conversion rates. Additionally, search engines can easily track this behavior and may penalize you for the same. However, it does not mean that you should stop using keywords in your content.
Rather, you should align your content marketing strategy with keyword strategy by focusing on topic clusters since search behavior has changed significantly over the years. Focus on producing persona-driven content to attract customers.
3. Page titles and meta descriptions– After creating the right content with the right keywords, you must correctly label content for proper indexing. However, remember that stuffing meta descriptions and page titles with keywords does not serve the purpose.
A meta description is a 150 character summary of the webpage content. It helps the users determine the relevancy of the content and decide whether they should read it further. It may seem like a basic task; however, people often auto-generate the meta description to quickly finish the job, reducing your chances of optimal conversions. This causes you an opportunity to submit a summary of your content.
4. Create niche backlinks- Backlinks are an essential component to grow your organic reach. Search engines prioritize content with niche backlinks having a high domain authority. But, you may ignore this strategy because it is challenging to implement it. However, know that if your website has enough high-quality backlinks; it can stay at the top of search results despite unsatisfactory SEO and weak content.
5. Optimize images- If you do not provide correct metadata for images, you will fail to get the most out of your content. Search engines scrutinize the image title and alt tags while crawling, so if you adequately label your images, they will show up in image search results and enhance the overall ranking of your page in text search.
About Silver Spoon Agency
The above-mentioned SEO techniques will help you drive organic traffic. At Silver Spoon Agency, we offer effective digital marketing solutions to our clients, helping them stand out among their competitors. Our clients choose us for our innovative marketing strategies and commitment to take their business to a global level. For further information, contact us at 8452805377, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our contact form.