With most business owners aiming for 2022 to be one of the most successful retail years, Geofencing is the next big thing to invest in. It is a powerful tool for businesses to engage with mobile users. However, geofencing is not as easy as it sounds. It demands a lot of experience, skills, resources, and time. But, surely some right moves can make this game easier for you. Wondering how to do it? Fret not! Below are the top eight geofencing marketing tips to supercharge your sales!
- Start early: You may be planning to boost sales through location-based deals. But, remember to start early by setting up your geofencing marketing campaigns in advance. It will allow the customers to plan their purchases ahead.
- Set up interest-based audiences: Curating geofencing marketing campaigns without knowing your target audience wastes both your time and money. Therefore, use a reliable geofencing platform or hire a full-service digital marketing agency in New York to access user demographics and set up interest-based audiences. It will help you deliver what your audience exactly wants, resulting in increased engagement rates and sales.
- Geofence your competitors: Geofencing campaigns will help you gain a competitive edge. Wondering how? Well, when you set up geofences around your competitors, you get insights about what customers are interested in. It allows you the opportunity to study those insights, understand the preferences and needs of the customers, and offer them a better deal.
- Create listening campaigns: Listening campaigns are an effective marketing tool for determining the footfall of your competitor’s business. They will help ensure you meet and exceed your sales target.
- Reach out at the perfect moment: A full-service digital marketing agency in New York will help you boost your conversions by targeting your users at the right moment. Most marketing campaigns fail because they reach out to customers at the wrong time. Use the advanced tools in the market to determine when your prospects have time for you and target them at that point in time.
- Consider the size of your geofences: Remember, bigger is not always better when setting up geofences. Setting up a geofence with a huge radius will serve no purpose when targeting users too far away from your business location. Therefore, you should plan your geofences carefully and utilize smaller geofences for better results.
- Serve the right content at the right time: As obvious as it sounds, many marketers overlook this. They target their audience at the wrong time with the wrong content. However, you must ensure your geofencing marketing campaigns serve the right content to your customers at precisely the right time. Also, remove all the unnecessary steps to increase the conversion rates.
- Launch actionable ads: Geofencing marketing campaigns get more engagement with actionable ads and a compelling and persuasive call to action. Talk about the deals and rewards in those ads and target your audience with personalized notifications.