Most buyers search on Google about the product they wish to purchase. Therefore, promoting your product on Google Ads gets you one step closer to your potential customers, resulting in a higher conversion rate. You can hire the best Google ads agency for the same or even do it by yourself.
However, it is not as simple as it seems. You must know certain essential aspects like bidding strategies, location targeting, and managing keywords to get the most out of the ads at the lowest cost.
Below, we have talked about how you can optimize your Google Ads for better local sales.
1. Set up call extensions- Most buyers want a number they can call to immediately talk to the seller. Therefore, you should set up call extensions within the Google ads you run. It will act as a secondary option for users to click on; they can either call you or visit the website.
You can also set up a call extension schedule as per your business hours. If your business is not open, you can hide the extension during that time.
2. Refine your targeting- Targeting is a critical factor of any paid marketing strategy, especially if you are a local business, as your target audience would be the people closest to your business location. You can target the region directly or by radius as well.
If your business has multiple physical locations, you can specify a mile radius around those locations. Google Ads also allows you to target only those people who are physically searching within the radius you specify.
3. Use keyword research tool- You can use several keyword research tools like Google’s keyword planner, which is a free tool. It will help you determine the search volume for your desired keywords and other valuable insights.
4. Make sure your website is organized and optimized- If your website is well-maintained and properly organized, Google ads will produce better results. So far, a website with minimal effort may have worked for you, but you must upgrade and update it to get the best results. Since most people browse the internet using their mobiles, your website must be mobile-friendly and load quickly and smoothly. Additionally, if the landing page of your website is easy to navigate, Google will prioritize you over other competitors bidding on the same keywords.
5. Consider outsourcing- It may be overwhelming for you to run and manage paid search ads on Google all by yourself, especially if you are not an expert in this field. In such cases, you must consider outsourcing Google ads management services to an excellent digital marketing company in USA. It may seem like a risk; however, it will surely be fruitful in the long run. They will set up your account, optimize it, curate an optimal campaign structure, track the conversions, and scale your ads’ profitability, resulting in better sales.
About Silver Spoon Agency
You must have clearly understood how to optimize your Google Ads for better sales by now. At Silver Spoon Agency, we offer the best digital marketing solutions to our clients, helping them stand out among their competitors. Our clients choose us for our innovative marketing strategies and commitment to taking their business to a global level. For further information, contact us at 8452805377, write to email@example.com, or fill out our contact form.