A website builder is a platform that allows you to create websites quickly and easily without the need for any technical coding and programming. The drag-and-drop feature lets you customize the web pages with layouts using the templates.
Website builders help you establish your online presence and present your content and offerings the right way to help you increase your sales. Therefore, as a business owner, you should invest your time and money in a website builder or look for a digital marketing agency that already has one.
Below, we have listed the top eight must-have features of a great website builder!
1. Easy-to-use interface– Your website builder must have an easy-to-use interface to control your website and its aspects. Irrespective of what you want to create- a portfolio, community forum, e-commerce shop, membership website, or social network, an easy-to-use interface will go a long way.
2. Great customization tools- You must deliver a customized and personalized experience to your customers. Therefore, your website builder should come equipped with multiple customization tools, such as the ability to map locations, testimonial sliders, and social media buttons to help customers design their website as per their preference. You should also focus on creating personalized content and images.
3. Various plans- Your website builder must offer free, or trial plans to allow you to take a test drive or experience before making the final decision. Free plans will have limited features, bandwidth, and storage. And if you like the entire experience and want to use it further, you can upgrade to a premium plan.
4. Professional templates- A great website builder will offer multiple professional templates for you to choose from. It will allow you to customize the web page design and add various pages. You can also alter the templates as per the devices, such as desktops, tablets, smartphones, etc.
5. A wide array of plugins– Plugins are apps that enhance your website’s flexibility and are available in two versions- free and paid. These third-party apps create plugins to offer an intuitive user experience (UX) design. It will help attract more people and allow them to engage in your website. You can add various features such as:
- Contact forms
- Third-party marketing tools
- Social media tools
- Photo gallery
- Analytics tool
6. Security features- A great website builder will offer you a free email address, domain name, autosave, backup features, and, most importantly, website security solutions. It may also offer security plugins and a free, dedicated secure sockets layer (SSL) certificate. It will give you peace of mind knowing that your website is a hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) site. All information on your website will be encrypted, especially confidential customer data.
7. Translator- A great website builder must possess translation capabilities to make developing a multilingual website a lot more convenient. It will scale your business across different countries and continents. It will also widen your customer base by reaching out to a foreign audience.
8. Customer service- Your website builder must offer 24 x 7 support to help the users at all times. It may offer email, chat, or phone support services.
About Silver Spoon Agency
You must look for a website builder that has all the above-mentioned features. At Silver Spoon Agency, we have the required expertise in developing a great website builder. Our clients choose us because we offer result-driven organic search engine optimization services and digital marketing strategies. For more information, contact us at 8452805377, write at email@example.com or fill out the contact form.