Undoubtedly, Google is the most dominant search engine in the market. In fact, your website’s ranking in Google’s search engine results is a crucial metric to determine its success.
Since Google is the most popular website globally with over 1 billion users, it significantly controls what people see when they search on the internet. Therefore, you must optimize your business website to rank on Google’s first page. However, every year, Google launches a new algorithm, and now they have been updating it more frequently. Therefore, you should look for a reliable SEO consultant in USA who will help you understand these algorithms.
Below, we have listed the top five Google ranking factors that really matter for SEO.
1. Publish high-quality content- It is not easy to curate high-quality content that ranks well on Google, making content marketing and SEO challenging. However, if you follow all the SEO guidelines, write relevant titles and meta descriptions, and provide suitable backlinks from other sites, your content will rank higher on Google. Moreover, you must plan the right strategy and execute it properly to achieve a high ranking. You can also hire a content marketing agency in US for this job.
2. Make your site mobile-friendly- For a long time, Google has prioritized mobile-first indexing. It is a process in which websites are based on fully-responsive designs and mobile usability in mind. Then, Google indexes these websites and pushes them to higher ranks.
Even if you do not notice any significant change in the rankings after making your website mobile-friendly, you must implement this strategy to avoid the rankings going down.
3. Improve the page experience– Google ranks pages that offer some value to the web searchers and a better experience to their visitors. Therefore, your website must be search-engine friendly and have a high Page Experience Score (PES) to stay ahead of competitors. Google introduced this metric to determine how well a website performs on mobile and desktop, what content is available, and how easy it is to navigate the content on the website.
4. Optimize your page speed- Page speed significantly impacts your SEO as Google appreciates websites that load quickly. It uses the Speed Score as one of the ranking factors. This score is calculated by measuring the time one needs to load the page and download the resources. The lower the number, the better your speed is, resulting in Google rewarding you with a higher ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs).
5. Master your on-page optimization- On-page SEO means optimizing your website for search engines. You must start this process before investing in link-building and content strategies. Create optimized content targeting keywords related to your business and its offerings. Your metadata must include those keywords to rank well in the SERPs.
About Silver Spoon Agency
You must have clearly understood the ranking factors that matter for SEO from this article. At Silver Spoon Agency, we offer the best digital marketing solutions to our clients, helping them stand out among their competitors. Our clients choose us for our innovative marketing strategies and commitment to taking their business to a global level. For further information, contact us at 8452805377, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our contact form.