Social media is an integral part of every business’s digital marketing strategy. Unfortunately, not all companies are entirely leveraging this tool to boost their sales. They forget that now social media is more than just about the number of likes, shares, and follows. Nowadays, social media requires a unique skill set to fully understand the needs of your target audience. Here is a list of the top 6 social media marketing strategies to help you widen your customer base:
- Use chatbots– Chatbots are precisely what your business needs. This handy tool helps communicate with customers and resolve their problems without the need for human interruption. Moreover, chatbots integrate with social media platforms, making customers feel most comfortable interacting with them. Some chatbots can even take orders directly through Facebook messenger and comments. You can also integrate chatbots with all major payment systems.
- Create an efficient content marketing strategy– Content marketing has dominated the marketing world for a long time and will continue to do so. You must link quality content with the right posting schedule and the correct frequency of posts. Integrating high-quality SEO with all the above will help you attract a huge amount of organic audience.
- Create a community for your audience– You need to make your audience believe you are not just a robot. You can do so by integrating personality through emotions and humor in your social media content. Remember that your audience will lose interest if they see the same types of posts every time. You can develop interactive content by asking your audience questions and gathering their opinions.
- Diverse content strategy- Your social media handles will look monotonous if you post and share a similar type of content. To keep your audience intrigued, you must use other types of media as well. You can incorporate appealing images, fun videos, or exciting podcasts in your content to add personality to your brand.
- Use brand advocates– The best promotional tool for your business is the people who love your brand. Indeed, focusing on widening your customer base is a brilliant strategy, but have you thought of leveraging your current ones? You can even use your employees as brand advocates.
- Create profiles on relevant channels- You may create profiles on every social media platform available to reach maximum people. However, you will not be able to get your chosen target audience with that approach. Instead, you should consider your potential customers’ profiles while choosing your social media channels. For instance, if you are a clothing brand, you do not necessarily need a LinkedIn profile; similarly, you do not need to be on Pinterest if your business offers surveillance services.