Long back, having a simple website with a mere description of your business was enough. However, in the new era of online business, you need to have a perfect website to stay in the game. You cannot think of running a successful business without having an effective website. Therefore, you must pay enough attention to your website as it can drastically make or break your business reputation.
Below, we have listed six essential elements of a good website design!
- Perfect home page- Your website must impress visitors in the first 10 seconds; otherwise, they may immediately leave your website. They instantly make a buying decision by viewing the home page. Therefore, ensure the home page clearly conveys what you offer as soon as the visitor arrives. Basically, your website’s home page must be a perfect elevator pitch. Your logo, tagline, promotional message, and the first paragraph of your home page must be impressive enough to make the visitor browse your website further.
- Clear call-to-action– A clear call to action can turn a website visitor into a lead or conversion. Generally, a call to action includes the ‘buy now’ button, contact number, or a ‘request a quote button. Your website should clearly exhibit the next step visitors need to perform to buy the product/service. You can add contact info in your website’s top right and footer sections. Make sure the call-to-action buttons stand out clearly. You can use a different color to do so too.
- Clear navigation- Simple navigation will help you rank high in search engine results and let your visitors quickly find what they are looking for. Every page of your website must be directly linked with the home page. Make sure no website page is two clicks away from the home page. You can also consider organizing the website pages into various sections to improve your visitors’ ease of navigation.
- Mobile-friendly version- Nowadays, most visitors prefer to surf websites on their smartphones. Therefore, it is crucial to develop a quick and competent mobile version of your website. You should ensure that your website is mobile-optimized to attract maximum traffic and yield leads.
- About us- Do not design the ‘about us’ page just for the sake of it. Think of new ideas while developing this section of your website. You should tell more about your customers than just the company. It will surely impress your visitors as they get to know what your existing customers think of you. This way, you will create a humble and engaging portrait of yourself and your business. However, make sure to present this information attractively in this section.
- Visual design- It might be basic, but visual design is an essential element of a good website design. Aesthetic designs and appealing visuals attract visitors more than anything and help you stand out amongst your competitors. Additionally, they reflect your brand’s personality.
About the business
A good website can drastically boost your sales, thus widening your customer base. At Silver Spoon Agency, we offer all digital marketing solutions, from website development to PPC. We create innovative marketing campaigns and experiences for our clients, improving their growth. Our clients vouch for our services, expertise, and our team of dedicated professionals. For more information about us, contact us at 8452805377, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form.