All digital marketers are always in a dilemma —- Google ads or Facebook ads; which one is better? Most advertisers have a clear favorite, but professional agencies never rely on only one channel. Depending on just one medium will create a funnel with neglected and ineffective leads. That is why we suggest you fully use both platforms when advertising your products and services or hire the best Google ads agency.
Below are the top three ways Google ads and Facebook ads make the perfect pair!
Maximize reach and brand awareness
- Using Facebook ads: Facebook offers you various opportunities to increase brand awareness and get new leads through myriad placement options and cost-per impressions (CPM) bidding and optimization. You will be able to showcase your ads to prospects who will come to know about your brand and remember you for a long time, helping you convert them into sales. However, we suggest you hire the best Facebook advertising agency for better performance.
- Using Google ads: Google ads offer various ad placement options to help you increase your brand awareness. Plus, based on your marketing goals, you have a plethora of campaign-type options to choose from: video, display, shopping, search, discovery, and universal app. Each campaign type and placement is effective in targeting a wider set of audience. You can hire the best Google ads agency to get the best results.
Leverage audiences to engage prospects of all intent types.
- Using Facebook ads: Facebook is like a display network where users do not have commercial intent of buying the product as they are not actively searching for the product or service. However, it does not mean that Facebook is an ineffective platform for engaging prospects. It just means that the users on Google and Facebook have different intents. In Facebook ads, you can use a custom audience tool to build a cost-effective target audience that directly converts into sales from the same platform, or remarket to Google ads.
- Using Google ads: Gone are the days when you could target the audience through keywords and topics on the Display network. Now, you have extensive options to build a custom set of audiences to target across the ad campaigns. You can leverage them to tailor your message and offer.
Slide prospects smoothly through your funnel
- Using Facebook ads: Facebook is an effective platform for capturing new leads and sliding them through the marketing funnel. It allows you to change the campaign objective with every step of the traditional marketing funnel. With the help of the best Facebook advertising agency in New York, you can take it to the next level by developing the right mix of account structure, campaign settings, and audience targeting.
- Using Google ads: Google PPC services allow advertisers to drive traffic to their website, convert leads, and get more business. It will also give a wide reach to your business and help you work as per your marketing funnel through the different campaign types it offers. This way, you will get conversions, awareness, reach, and engagement. Plus, you will move the prospects toward the bottom of the funnel.
About Silver Spoon Agency
You must have understood how Google and Facebook ads make the best pair for your marketing needs. At Silver Spoon Agency, we offer our clients the best digital marketing solutions, helping them stand out among their competitors. Our clients choose us for our innovative marketing strategies and commitment to taking their business to a global level. For further information, contact us at 8452805377, write to email@example.com, or fill out our contact form.